We all fall into habits or routines and forget to look around for other options, don’t we? Well, the same applies to using websites! You get used to logging into a website, look for your item or pattern and move on without taking a look around at other options and resources that are available. Well, today, I want to take you on a tour of AccuQuilt’s website to be sure that you are aware of all the great tools available there for quilters!
To get the most out of your experience on the website, be sure to set up an account. Even though you receive emails, you may not have an account, so make this your first step by clicking on “Sign In” in the upper right-hand corner.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your downloads, product library and more!
Navigating Your Account
To access that information, click on “My AQ Circle Account” and you will see the list of options:
- My Account Dashboard – This is where you can change your contact information, manage your billing and shipping addresses, subscribe to our digital newsletter and view your recent orders
- My Downloads – Here you will find all the great AccuQuilt content that you have downloaded including patterns and embroidery designs. Free as well as paid downloads will be found here.
- Product Library – This where you can record your dies to keep track of your inventory. Website purchases will automatically show up here if you are logged in when you place your order. You easily add items by clicking on the green “Register Product” box at the bottom of your list.
- AccuQuilt Rewards – Check your rewards point balance here to see what you have available to apply to your next order. You can also sign up to get balance updates and expiration notifications. To earn rewards points, you must be logged in to your account when you place the order. Points will expire after 1 year.
- Orders – Keep track of your orders here, with order number, date and order total.
Making Your Wish List
Let’s face it, it never hurts to give your loved ones a little gift giving help during the holidays! Building a wish list on the AccuQuilt site can help those shopping for you, but can also help you keep track of what you would like to add to your collection and avoid duplicate purchases. Here is what you need to know!
- Build a wish list – You will have to have an account to build your wish list. After that, all you need is to start checking out our site and dreaming up projects you want to make!
- Add an item to your wish list – Once you find an item you want to add to your list, click the heart either on the product image or next to the product listing. Once you click that heart, you'll be directed to your wish list.
- Give some hints – On your wish list, you can add notes under each item. Use that area to explain why you love the product or as a reminder of why you were interested in purchasing. You can even include the PQ number or name of patterns you would make if you had the die. All these things can help others shop for you, too!
- Share your list – Once you've added products to your wish list, you can email it to someone who is shopping for you! All you have to do is click the "Share Wish List" button at the bottom of the wish list page, place the email of your loved one and write a quick message to them.
Finding Quilting Tips & Tricks
Find a wealth of resources under the “Learn & Share” heading. Holding your curser/mouse over the header brings up options galore. Here you can link to information on our blog, videos and social media. You’ll also find links to some of our most frequently visited pages:
- Video Tutorials – Here you can find videos for Product Tutorials, Technique Tutorials and Project Tutorials.
- Cutting Tips – Here are all the basics in a tip sheet you can refer to any time, or print out to keep handy. This will help you with tips on how to get your best cuts every time.
- How Much Fabric You Need – Find the details on how to prep your fabric for each die and how many shapes you will get out of a yard of fabric, plus helpful tips. This chart is especially helpful if you are creating your own design or converting a pattern to GO! die cutting.
- Block Reference Guides – This GO! Cutting Equivalents Chart is pefect if you have a quilt pattern without GO! directions and want to be able to use your GO! dies to cut the pattern shapes.
- Quilting Glossary – This listing of Quilting Acronyms & Glossary of Terms is not to be missed, especially if you are working on your PhD (Projects half Done) or have HIPS (Hundreds of Ideas Piling Skyward)
- Custom Die Program – Did you know that you can have a design your very own customer die? Find all the details here.
- Product Comparison – Take a look at all of our cutter options here to help you make the best choice to help enhance your quilting experience.
- Product Guides – Link to the user manuals for all our cutters here. You can also find links to these guides in our Help Center.
- Product Care – Be sure to check out these great tips on taking care of your dies and cutters.
- Why You Need a Fabric Cutter – Find all the information you need to make an informed decision, including testimonies by quilters just like you.
- Meet Our GO! Getters – Need a little inspiration or new ideas? Meet our GO! Getter team! These quilters are AccuQuilt users of all skill level ready to share their sewing journey with you.
Right next to “Learn & Share”, you’ll find the entry to GO! Quilt. This is a fantastic free resource that helps you create the quilt vision in your head. With hundreds of patterns to choose from, you can audition different colors and fabric and even print the directions. Note that you must be logged in to your account to save and print your designs!
Find a Retailer
Do you have an AccuQuilt retailer near you? Check our Store Locator, also in the upper right-hand corner of the site. Enter your zip code and distance range to find stores near you who sell GO! products. Many stores will offer GO! clubs and classes, too!
For the next stop on our tour, head down to the bottom section of the website. Here you will find quick, easy access to our blog for great information and fun quilting insight, information on our rewards program, details on our free app for your product library and a link to download a catalog.
Still looking for something? Check out our Help Center! If you need further assistance, the Customer Care link will provide an easy online form to create a support ticket so one of our Customer Experience experts can help you.
Thank you so much for joining me for a tour of some of the great resources available to help you at AccuQuilt.com! We have a lot in store for the future so stay tuned! We'll be improving and growing our website to help you on your own quilting journey.