Submissions for this year’s Quilt Block Design Contest have been finalized, and voting is now open to the public! Go to www.accuquilt.com/contest to support your friends, family and other block designers that you think deserve to win the Fan’s Choice Prize Package, which is valued at more than $2,000 and includes a California retreat pass from Quilt in a Day.
Even if you don’t plan to vote, we encourage you to browse the page to see the hard work that was put in by the 2018 Quilt Block Design Contest participants. 10 of these quilt block designers will be awarded fabulous prize packages assembled with items from contributing sponsors, including Handi Quilter, Craftsy, Aurifil Thread and more (see full list below)!
If you want to help this year’s entrants win their share of $15,000+ in prizes, here’s how you do it.
- Go to the contest page at accuquilt.com/contest.
- Browse the awesome designs submitted by dedicated quilters.
- Choose the design(s) for which you want to vote.
- On your chosen design’s panel, check the box to receive emails, enter your email address and click the “Vote” button.
- Complete the on-page verification steps.
- A confirmation link will be emailed to you. Confirm your intent to vote by clicking this link.
- Vote for your favorite entries once per day! You only have to confirm your intent to vote via email after your first vote submission. Proceeding votes for which you do not have to confirm your intent to vote via email still count.
The voting period is open through Aug. 15, and you can vote once every 24 hours per design. To give your favorites the best chance to win, we recommend you vote every day and share your top designs with your friends on social media.
For full details and to vote, visit www.accuquilt.com/contest.