Hi AccuQuilt Friends! It's Melanie from A Bit of Scrap Stuff Blog! Today I'm sharing a NO SEW Hexagon Ornament tutorial using the brand new AccuQuilt GO! Qube English Paper Piecing 1" Finished Sides!
The holiday season can be busy so a quick Christmas project is perfect! PLUS this project is great to make with kids! My daughter loves to cut out the shapes and I iron!
- AccuQuilt GO! Me, GO!, or GO! Big Fabric Cutter
- GO! Qube English Paper Piecing 1" Finished Sides (Die 55826)
- (16) 5" squares - I used Holliberry designed by Corey Yoder for Moda Fabrics
- 1 yard Fusible Adhesive - I used Heat N Bond Ultra Hold
- (24) 6" strings (for hanging ornaments)
- You may stack 6 layers of fabric when cutting the squares withOUT fusible adhesive.
- When cutting fabric with fusible adhesive ONLY stack 2 layers as follows. Place bottom fabric with right side up (fusible down towards die) and top fabric right side face down (fusible face up towards cutting mat). This will give you a perfect cut and the fabric will not stick to each other.
PS - The new GO! Qube English Paper Piecing 1" Finished Size would look great under your Christmas tree :)