Here at AccuQuilt, we want to help you make your fabric projects come to life faster than you could have ever dreamed. That’s why in today’s blog, we’re going to take a look at how our YouTube channel can help you learn to quilt or even expand upon the skills you already have!
Many people don’t realize that our YouTube page contains a ton of helpful videos. We are going to walk you through how to find what you need and what types of content we have for you to enjoy (we have some FREE content available for you near the end).
How to Use the AccuQuilt YouTube Library in 3 Easy Steps!
Using our YouTube page is a great way to find information about our cutters, products, tutorials, and more! So how do you find all this great content and stay up to date?
Step 1: Visit Our YouTube Channel
If you have never watched our videos, then you are missing out on some great resources. Click this link to visit our YouTube channel. Here you will see our main page where you can browse our most recent uploads, popular uploads, and other videos.
Step 2: Subscribe & Click the Bell
We are regularly uploading exciting new content to share with you. So, if you want to receive notifications each time we share something, then click on the red SUBSCRIBE button on our channel.
Oh! There’s something else you need to do, and it’s important. There is a little bell icon that will appear on the right just after you subscribe. Please make sure you click that bell, and select “All,” to be sure that you receive notifications for all our new videos.
Step 3: Go to Our Playlists
Now, if you want to easily browse our lists, then you’re going to want to go to our playlists. At the top of the website, you will see a little navigation bar. Click on “Playlists” in that menu.
This will take you to our playlists page – which can come in handy. Did you miss the last AccuQuilt Live event or looking for a new project tutorial? Don’t worry! You can find what you’re looking for in the playlist area.
Learn More, Do More, Connect More
All right! Now we are ready for the fun stuff! You can find some wonderful content on our YouTube playlist page. Not unlike our quilts, we make all of our videos with love. Each one is thoughtfully crafted to provide you with the info you need to do more with AccuQuilt products and keep you connected with the community.
We have lists which cover:
- AccuQuilt GO!® Fabric Cutters – Can’t decide on which fabric cutter you need? Watch these videos to learn about each one!
- Project & Pattern Tutorials – If you are looking for FREE patterns, then AccuQuilt has you covered. Click over to our website, download the pattern, and watch our tutorials!
- Tips & Tricks – Learn a variety of tips and tricks from our AccuQuilt experts.
- Gallery Tours – View some incredible pieces by quilt designers from around the U.S. Some of our gallery tours include: Teresa Coates, Kimberly Benefield, Luke Haynes, Mary Koval, and Emily Bailey. Watch all of the tours and enjoy listening to their quilting stories.
- Specific Die Tutorials – Do you own some of our Block on Board (BOB), studio, or Qube dies? Our playlist page has you covered.
- Appliqué Tutorials – This is where you can learn more about our appliqué dies.
- English Paper Piecing – Quickly learn about the GO!® Qube English Paper Piecing set, the process, and start creating beautiful English Paper Piecing projects!
- There are even more playlists to check out so be sure to check them all out!
We are always looking for new ways to help you be more creative, cut time, and engage with the community on our social pages. Be sure to also check out AccuQuilt on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook!
Do you have any ideas for videos you would love to see? Share them with us in the comments below!