- Our GO! dies are lightweight in comparison to many Studio dies, which are made mostly of wood and are heavier and thicker.
- GO! dies have two-tone foam so you can easily see the shapes you need to cut, but the Studio dies do not have two-tone foam. The GO! dies are green and have "GO!" etched on the back side.
- Many Studio and GO! dies have multiple shapes on the die, but Studio dies tend to have even more shapes.
- You can cut up to six layers of 100% cotton fabric using your GO! dies and GO! Fabric Cutter, but you can cut up to 10 layers of fabric with the Studio dies and Studio 2 Fabric Cutter.
- GO! dies and Studio dies have a significant height difference; therefore, you cannot put Studio dies through the GO! Baby, GO!, or GO! Big fabric cutters.
Notice the size difference of the dies when side-by-side
Correct - Only GO! dies can be used in the GO! fabric cutters
Wrong - Studio dies will not fit in GO! fabric cutters
Learn more about the differences between GO! and Studio dies from Pam and Loretta in the video below.